This Application collects certain Personal Data of its Users.
Owner’s email address : email@example.com
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, independently or through third parties, there
Personal Data may be freely provided by you or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when you use this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data required by this Application is required. If you refuse to communicate whit them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application specifies certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from disclosing such Data, without this having any effect on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who have any doubts as to which Data is mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
You assume responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees that you have the right to communicate or disseminate it, releasing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Modalities and place of processing of the collected Data
Modalities of treatment
The Data Controller shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic instruments, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, computer companies, communication agencies) may have access to the Data, also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers may always be requested from the Data Controller.
The legal basis of the treatment
- You have given your consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: In some jurisdictions, you may be authorized to process Personal Data without your consent or any of the other legal grounds specified below, until you opt out of such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Holder is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of official authority vested in the Data Controller;
the processing is necessary in order to pursue the legitimate interests of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a
The Data are processed at the operational offices of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Owner.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which You are located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User may refer to the section relating to details on the processing of Personal Data.
You have the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the address shown at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Holder and the User will be retained until the execution of such contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Holder in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Holder.
When processing is based on Your consent, the Data Controller may retain Your Personal Data for longer until Your consent is revoked. In addition, you may be required to retain Personal Information for a longer period of time by law or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, your Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the expiry of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to portability of the Data may no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the processing of the collected data
The User Data is collected to enable the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User, Statistics and saving and management of the backup, Viewing content from external platforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact form (this application)
The User, by filling in the contact form with his/her own Data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes or any other type of information indicated in the header of the form.
Personal Data collected: Last name, email and first name.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of the User’s behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. “(‘Google’). Google uses the Personal Information collected in order to track and examine the use of this Application, compile reports and share them with other services developed by Google GoogleGoogle may use the Personal Information to contextualize and customize the ads of your advertising network.
Personal Information We Collect: Cookies and Usage Information.
The collected data will be deleted automatically after 26 months
Saving and Managing Backups
This type of service allows you to save and manage backups of this Application on external servers managed by your service provider. These backups may include both the source code and contents thereof as well as the data provided to this Application by you.
Backup to Google Drive (Google Inc.)
Google Drive is a backup management and saves service provided by Google Inc.
Viewing content from external Platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and to interact with them.
If a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages on which it is installed.
Widget Instagram (Instagram, Inc.)
Instagram is an image viewing service operated by Instagram, Inc. that allows this Application to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- Revoke consent at any time. You may revoke your consent to the processing of your Personal Data as expressed above.
- Object to the processing of their Data. The User may object to the processing of his/her Data when it is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are given in the section below.
- Access your Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- Check and ask for rectification. You may verify the accuracy of your Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- Obtain treatment limitation. Under certain conditions, the User may request the limitation of the processing of his/her Data. In such case, the Data Controller shall not process the Data for any purpose other than its storage.
- Obtain the cancellation or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the cancellation of his/her Data by the Data Controller.
- Receive your Data or have them transferred to another data controller. The User has the right to receive his/her Data in a structured format, in common use and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unimpeded transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the consent of the User, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related to it.
- Make a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or in order to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing on grounds related to their particular situation.
We wish to inform Users that, if their Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to its processing without giving any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller is processing data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users may address a request to the Holder’s contact details indicated in this document. Requests shall be filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information about treatment
Defense in legal proceedings
Your Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment to defend against misuse of this Application or related Services by you.
The User declares to be aware that the Holder may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System and maintenance log
For operational and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect System Logs, i.e. files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as Your IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Reply to “Do Not Track” requests
This application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third party services that you use support your privacy, you should review their privacy policies.
If the changes affect treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Owner will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Legal definitions and references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is the information collected automatically through this Application (also by
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, is the same as the Interested Person.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Processor)
Data Controller (or Data Controller)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or
The hardware or software tool through which Personal Data of Users is collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in its terms (if any) on this website/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference in this document to the European Union shall be understood to apply to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Tel: 328.0119356 - Marisa
Tel: 338.4448900 - Angelo
Via provinciale per Putignano 4064
70023 - Gioia del Colle (BA)